- ✈️ https://t.co/OzQvISVXww 1 month ago
- Uji was really nice. One of the few anime locations that immediately felt familiar when I was walking around. 1 month ago
- Made it to Uji, time to hunt for some Eupho locations https://t.co/VlcTDQRdLK 1 month ago
- Found the place where they make the good cartoons https://t.co/SI4nzP6bmW 1 month ago
- Inari Emma https://t.co/MgllEm2WpA 1 month ago
Category Archives: First Impressions
Now that I’m sufficiently recovered from Anime Expo it’s time to take a look at some new anime.
Since Absolute Duo turned out to be an Absolute Dud, we (Kelloggs, Boundless, and myself this time) are hoping that the next terrible LN adaptation, Shinmai Maou no Testament, turns out to be as trashingly entertaining as its synopsis, given below, … Continue reading
It’s the beginning of a new anime season, and our first candidate for a dumb but enjoyable show to watch together is Absolute Duo. Kelloggs, SerendipitouslySane, and I, along with our friend CriticalMiss, participated in this group-watch to see if … Continue reading
I’ll say this for Grisaia’s premiere, it was not boring.
Finally! An anime of a game adaptation that is actually good!
Though the new season is underway, the cream-of-the-crop shows have yet to be aired. The shows that have come out so far have been less than impressive and don’t really merit individual posts, so ParticularlyPeeved and I wrote down our … Continue reading
With most of the premieres out of the way, it seems like a good time to check in with two of the shows I was most excited for this season.