- RT @melty_pot: ジャガー唯ちゃん。中の人繋がりで https://t.co/SZ1Z6Cc8fp 1 week ago
- RT @moorioka: ホントは本命だけど、正直になれなくて、義理チョコだと言い張る女の子。 https://t.co/3cat2SRkSL 2 weeks ago
- RT @Babylonian: this dude's face is… a LOT https://t.co/X2PowIHNbr 2 weeks ago
- Filthy casuals at this halftime show. None of them even have glowsticks. 2 weeks ago
- gg @sportsgeek42 Bell had me scared there at the end but he couldn't quite get there. https://t.co/6AKcti5Q9N 1 month ago
Category Archives: Season Review
15. Yama no Susume: Second Season Yama no Susume: proof that no subject is uninteresting when paired with yuri.
14. Zankyou no Terror Ahh, Zankyou no Terror; number two on the list of “Shows I shouldn’t have Watched while on an Airplane”.
This part was delayed by a day. Personally, I blame Kelloggs. 13. Tokyo Ghoul Ah, Tokyo Ghoul; the black screen anime.
11. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! This just in: yuri still delicious
10. Sword Art Online II: Electric Bungaloo While the first Sword Art Online ended (and some would say began) tepidly at best, Kirito’s 2014 destination, Gun Gale Online, brought in two fresh elements that has somewhat rekindled my interest for … Continue reading
9. A Few Choice Things to Say about Shows Dropped this Season Note: the following post is extremely NSFW, mostly due to the nature of the shows covered. I’d like to think that my personal integrity and sense of self-respect … Continue reading
8. Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei AT LAST, WE APPROACH THE GLORIOUS GOSPEL OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, SHIBA TATSUYA. LET HIS SPLENDOUR BE FULLY DIVULGED WITHIN THEIR HALLOWED PAGES. FIRST, OBSERVE THE PERFECTION THAT IS HIS VISAGE, AND THE WISDOM … Continue reading