- RT @KelloggsPP: Hard to believe it's been almost 5 years since @kevo31415 posted a 2008-2012 version of this on his old blog. Decided to do… 3 days ago
- Hard to believe it's been almost 5 years since @kevo31415 posted a 2008-2012 version of this on his old blog. Decid… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Okay now that's a roll I can keep https://t.co/Yl9DOotfmX 1 month ago
- Is this good? I think this is good. https://t.co/QcGm3ryW9K 1 month ago
- Missed him for two weeks but @JohnRyanAbbott came out firing on this week's @BRACKETcast thanks for making the peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Summer 2014
15. Yama no Susume: Second Season Yama no Susume: proof that no subject is uninteresting when paired with yuri. Advertisements
In which I have startlingly few shows to talk about.
14. Zankyou no Terror Ahh, Zankyou no Terror; number two on the list of “Shows I shouldn’t have Watched while on an Airplane”.
I suppose an actual ending was too much to ask for from Glasslip.
This part was delayed by a day. Personally, I blame Kelloggs. 13. Tokyo Ghoul Ah, Tokyo Ghoul; the black screen anime.
11. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! This just in: yuri still delicious
10. Sword Art Online II: Electric Bungaloo While the first Sword Art Online ended (and some would say began) tepidly at best, Kirito’s 2014 destination, Gun Gale Online, brought in two fresh elements that has somewhat rekindled my interest for … Continue reading