- Line still isn't moving. This is somehow Yohane's fault 3 weeks ago
- In line for the Aqours 1st live screening. I swear to god if I hear one Nico Nico Nii I'm going to break my kingblade on somebody's skull 3 weeks ago
- Tempted to buy Kemono Friends shirts that say SUGOOOI! and た～のし～ because I'm a meme-ing shitlord. 1 month ago
- Why is it that every "Best [actor]" @BRACKETcast ends in a complete travesty? Did we learn nothing from the Hitch incident? 1 month ago
- RT @melty_pot: ジャガー唯ちゃん。中の人繋がりで https://t.co/SZ1Z6Cc8fp 1 month ago
Category Archives: Summer 2014
15. Yama no Susume: Second Season Yama no Susume: proof that no subject is uninteresting when paired with yuri.
In which I have startlingly few shows to talk about.
14. Zankyou no Terror Ahh, Zankyou no Terror; number two on the list of “Shows I shouldn’t have Watched while on an Airplane”.
I suppose an actual ending was too much to ask for from Glasslip.
This part was delayed by a day. Personally, I blame Kelloggs. 13. Tokyo Ghoul Ah, Tokyo Ghoul; the black screen anime.
11. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! This just in: yuri still delicious
10. Sword Art Online II: Electric Bungaloo While the first Sword Art Online ended (and some would say began) tepidly at best, Kirito’s 2014 destination, Gun Gale Online, brought in two fresh elements that has somewhat rekindled my interest for … Continue reading