- ✈️ https://t.co/OzQvISVXww 1 month ago
- Uji was really nice. One of the few anime locations that immediately felt familiar when I was walking around. 1 month ago
- Made it to Uji, time to hunt for some Eupho locations https://t.co/VlcTDQRdLK 1 month ago
- Found the place where they make the good cartoons https://t.co/SI4nzP6bmW 1 month ago
- Inari Emma https://t.co/MgllEm2WpA 1 month ago
Category Archives: Twelve Days of Anime
Because what else could be the number one moment of the year.
Our long journey is finally near its end.
Early on last winter we at Pedantic Perspective were scoping out which “shitty light-novel adaptation” we wanted to group watch for Mochi’s PP Watches series. Everyone else had discounted Absolute Duo as the weakest iteration, but I saw something special: Julia Sigtuna Continue reading
One of the most heartwarming experiences of the year.
Sometimes, you get what you want.
Sometimes you do get what you wish for.
That amusement club just won’t stop amusing me.