- ✈️ https://t.co/OzQvISVXww 1 month ago
- Uji was really nice. One of the few anime locations that immediately felt familiar when I was walking around. 1 month ago
- Made it to Uji, time to hunt for some Eupho locations https://t.co/VlcTDQRdLK 1 month ago
- Found the place where they make the good cartoons https://t.co/SI4nzP6bmW 1 month ago
- Inari Emma https://t.co/MgllEm2WpA 1 month ago
Category Archives: Kyoukai no Kanata
The last three episodes of Kyoukai were by far the best directed and most emotionally gripping of the series so far. I had high hopes that the show would keep up the momentum and finish strong. However, the finale fell … Continue reading
What’s twelve days of posts without a little controversy?
Sorry this post is so late. I will try my best to get my final episode post out as soon as I can. The last couple of episodes have been the strongest directed and most tension filled of the series … Continue reading
[Warning: Contains spoilers for the Madoka Magica TV series.] Last week I focused on detailing my theory about Mirai and Izumi’s true motivations. I will try to not gloat too much, but based on this episode I was right … Continue reading
Today we have epic fights, climactic cliffhangers, and my crack-pot conspiracy theories. Let’s get to it.