- RT @melty_pot: ジャガー唯ちゃん。中の人繋がりで https://t.co/SZ1Z6Cc8fp 1 week ago
- RT @moorioka: ホントは本命だけど、正直になれなくて、義理チョコだと言い張る女の子。 https://t.co/3cat2SRkSL 2 weeks ago
- RT @Babylonian: this dude's face is… a LOT https://t.co/X2PowIHNbr 2 weeks ago
- Filthy casuals at this halftime show. None of them even have glowsticks. 2 weeks ago
- gg @sportsgeek42 Bell had me scared there at the end but he couldn't quite get there. https://t.co/6AKcti5Q9N 1 month ago
Category Archives: Nagi no Asukara
And so we are done. I’m a sucker for happy endings, and as far as endings go, this was pretty much the most convenient ending any of the characters could hope for. Good for them, par for the show, and … Continue reading
When a show decides to skip the opening sequence, you know the gloves are off and plot critical events will be exposed to all. Even so I was taken aback that it took barely two minutes in this episode for … Continue reading
You can tell that we’re running out of time and there seems to be too much to do.
You can start to see that this show is finally closing in on some sort of conclusion. The Manaka tangle isn’t going to be resolved, satisfactorily or not, till the very end I’m sure. The Chisaki tangle may just clear … Continue reading
Oh why does this show do these things. Nagi no Asukara is squeezing out every bit of uncertainty about Manaka’s feelings and ensuring we aren’t privy to any of it.
As a reaction to Manaka waking up from hibernation last week, this week we get a slightly modified opening. In case there were any doubts that there’s something more to Miuna as well, I think they should be laid to … Continue reading
This week, attention returns to the circumstances surrounding Miuna, and her inner turmoil regarding the return and possible awakening of Manaka.