- Okay now that's a roll I can keep https://t.co/Yl9DOotfmX 1 day ago
- Is this good? I think this is good. https://t.co/QcGm3ryW9K 2 days ago
- Missed him for two weeks but @JohnRyanAbbott came out firing on this week's @BRACKETcast thanks for making the peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- I don't think I've seen anybody say this but YoshiRiko is basically just NicoMaki updated for Aqours, right? 3 weeks ago
- Young box of UOs twitter.com/mattwhitlockPM… 2 months ago
Category Archives: Sora no Method
I can’t say this is exactly what I wanted, but it certainly could have been worse. Advertisements
If ever there was a time I needed to give an episode an “incomplete” grade, this was it.
I knew this episode was coming but I still don’t think I was emotionally prepared for it.
It’s hard to keep any group of friends together, but it’s especially hard when one of them is Shione.
Poor Shione. It seems like everyone wants you to be happy except for you.
The final pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together.
With Yuzuki fully healed, it’s time for Nonoka to get some closure of her own.