- Young box of UOs twitter.com/mattwhitlockPM… 5 days ago
- RT @PumpkinM0chi: Okay, this is definitely dabbing. #ShoujoShuumatsuRyokou https://t.co/iZ8m7aIZmv 5 days ago
- Achieved a personal goal tonight. https://t.co/ZJql9KZduC 2 weeks ago
- Riding in my Team Fortuna jersey for the first time today. There's probably like 5 other people who watched the sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- I have no time for canon Love Live ships. (Except occasionally ChikaRiko) https://t.co/DBP5mXIgB7 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Sora no Method
I can’t say this is exactly what I wanted, but it certainly could have been worse. Advertisements
If ever there was a time I needed to give an episode an “incomplete” grade, this was it.
I knew this episode was coming but I still don’t think I was emotionally prepared for it.
It’s hard to keep any group of friends together, but it’s especially hard when one of them is Shione.
Poor Shione. It seems like everyone wants you to be happy except for you.
The final pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together.
With Yuzuki fully healed, it’s time for Nonoka to get some closure of her own.