- Line still isn't moving. This is somehow Yohane's fault 3 weeks ago
- In line for the Aqours 1st live screening. I swear to god if I hear one Nico Nico Nii I'm going to break my kingblade on somebody's skull 3 weeks ago
- Tempted to buy Kemono Friends shirts that say SUGOOOI! and た～のし～ because I'm a meme-ing shitlord. 1 month ago
- Why is it that every "Best [actor]" @BRACKETcast ends in a complete travesty? Did we learn nothing from the Hitch incident? 1 month ago
- RT @melty_pot: ジャガー唯ちゃん。中の人繋がりで https://t.co/SZ1Z6Cc8fp 1 month ago
Category Archives: Sora no Method
I can’t say this is exactly what I wanted, but it certainly could have been worse.
If ever there was a time I needed to give an episode an “incomplete” grade, this was it.
I knew this episode was coming but I still don’t think I was emotionally prepared for it.
It’s hard to keep any group of friends together, but it’s especially hard when one of them is Shione.
Poor Shione. It seems like everyone wants you to be happy except for you.
The final pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together.
With Yuzuki fully healed, it’s time for Nonoka to get some closure of her own.