- RT @melty_pot: ジャガー唯ちゃん。中の人繋がりで https://t.co/SZ1Z6Cc8fp 1 week ago
- RT @moorioka: ホントは本命だけど、正直になれなくて、義理チョコだと言い張る女の子。 https://t.co/3cat2SRkSL 2 weeks ago
- RT @Babylonian: this dude's face is… a LOT https://t.co/X2PowIHNbr 2 weeks ago
- Filthy casuals at this halftime show. None of them even have glowsticks. 2 weeks ago
- gg @sportsgeek42 Bell had me scared there at the end but he couldn't quite get there. https://t.co/6AKcti5Q9N 1 month ago
Category Archives: Sora no Method
I can’t say this is exactly what I wanted, but it certainly could have been worse.
If ever there was a time I needed to give an episode an “incomplete” grade, this was it.
I knew this episode was coming but I still don’t think I was emotionally prepared for it.
It’s hard to keep any group of friends together, but it’s especially hard when one of them is Shione.
Poor Shione. It seems like everyone wants you to be happy except for you.
The final pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together.
With Yuzuki fully healed, it’s time for Nonoka to get some closure of her own.