- RT @melty_pot: ジャガー唯ちゃん。中の人繋がりで https://t.co/SZ1Z6Cc8fp 1 week ago
- RT @moorioka: ホントは本命だけど、正直になれなくて、義理チョコだと言い張る女の子。 https://t.co/3cat2SRkSL 2 weeks ago
- RT @Babylonian: this dude's face is… a LOT https://t.co/X2PowIHNbr 2 weeks ago
- Filthy casuals at this halftime show. None of them even have glowsticks. 2 weeks ago
- gg @sportsgeek42 Bell had me scared there at the end but he couldn't quite get there. https://t.co/6AKcti5Q9N 1 month ago
Category Archives: Glasslip
I suppose an actual ending was too much to ask for from Glasslip.
Nothing really matters… to me.
Well I guess that could have been a good episode (if you forget everything that came before it)
You dragged me through nine episodes of mediocre romantic progression… for THIS?
WITH YOUR GUIDE: KELL OGGS!
At this point it seems like what happened in episode seven may be the new normal, and that isn’t a good thing.
I’m noticing a worrying trend involving shows I give 10/10 anticipation scores to in season previews.