- Okay now that's a roll I can keep https://t.co/Yl9DOotfmX 1 day ago
- Is this good? I think this is good. https://t.co/QcGm3ryW9K 2 days ago
- Missed him for two weeks but @JohnRyanAbbott came out firing on this week's @BRACKETcast thanks for making the peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- I don't think I've seen anybody say this but YoshiRiko is basically just NicoMaki updated for Aqours, right? 3 weeks ago
- Young box of UOs twitter.com/mattwhitlockPM… 2 months ago
Category Archives: Glasslip
I suppose an actual ending was too much to ask for from Glasslip. Advertisements
Nothing really matters… to me.
Well I guess that could have been a good episode (if you forget everything that came before it)
You dragged me through nine episodes of mediocre romantic progression… for THIS?
WITH YOUR GUIDE: KELL OGGS!
At this point it seems like what happened in episode seven may be the new normal, and that isn’t a good thing.
I’m noticing a worrying trend involving shows I give 10/10 anticipation scores to in season previews.