- Line still isn't moving. This is somehow Yohane's fault 3 weeks ago
- In line for the Aqours 1st live screening. I swear to god if I hear one Nico Nico Nii I'm going to break my kingblade on somebody's skull 3 weeks ago
- Tempted to buy Kemono Friends shirts that say SUGOOOI! and た～のし～ because I'm a meme-ing shitlord. 1 month ago
- Why is it that every "Best [actor]" @BRACKETcast ends in a complete travesty? Did we learn nothing from the Hitch incident? 1 month ago
- RT @melty_pot: ジャガー唯ちゃん。中の人繋がりで https://t.co/SZ1Z6Cc8fp 1 month ago
Category Archives: Glasslip
I suppose an actual ending was too much to ask for from Glasslip.
Nothing really matters… to me.
Well I guess that could have been a good episode (if you forget everything that came before it)
You dragged me through nine episodes of mediocre romantic progression… for THIS?
WITH YOUR GUIDE: KELL OGGS!
At this point it seems like what happened in episode seven may be the new normal, and that isn’t a good thing.
I’m noticing a worrying trend involving shows I give 10/10 anticipation scores to in season previews.