- Young box of UOs twitter.com/mattwhitlockPM… 5 days ago
- RT @PumpkinM0chi: Okay, this is definitely dabbing. #ShoujoShuumatsuRyokou https://t.co/iZ8m7aIZmv 5 days ago
- Achieved a personal goal tonight. https://t.co/ZJql9KZduC 2 weeks ago
- Riding in my Team Fortuna jersey for the first time today. There's probably like 5 other people who watched the sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- I have no time for canon Love Live ships. (Except occasionally ChikaRiko) https://t.co/DBP5mXIgB7 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Glasslip
I suppose an actual ending was too much to ask for from Glasslip. Advertisements
Nothing really matters… to me.
Well I guess that could have been a good episode (if you forget everything that came before it)
You dragged me through nine episodes of mediocre romantic progression… for THIS?
WITH YOUR GUIDE: KELL OGGS!
At this point it seems like what happened in episode seven may be the new normal, and that isn’t a good thing.
I’m noticing a worrying trend involving shows I give 10/10 anticipation scores to in season previews.