- RT @melty_pot: ジャガー唯ちゃん。中の人繋がりで https://t.co/SZ1Z6Cc8fp 1 week ago
- RT @moorioka: ホントは本命だけど、正直になれなくて、義理チョコだと言い張る女の子。 https://t.co/3cat2SRkSL 2 weeks ago
- RT @Babylonian: this dude's face is… a LOT https://t.co/X2PowIHNbr 2 weeks ago
- Filthy casuals at this halftime show. None of them even have glowsticks. 2 weeks ago
- gg @sportsgeek42 Bell had me scared there at the end but he couldn't quite get there. https://t.co/6AKcti5Q9N 1 month ago
Category Archives: Summer 2013
As I return from my trip and Kelloggs prepares to head off on his to the Gates of Mordor Arizona, it is time for me to actually create some content for this blog and address the anime that is Fate/kalied … Continue reading
After word first leaked out that the animation for episode seven of Love Lab was well below the standards set by the first six episodes I expected to be using this space to write about how Love Lab once again … Continue reading
When we last left our protagonist William Twining, he discovered that in addition to devils, there was also a religious order targeting him due to his status as the descendant of King Solomon. Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist takes a … Continue reading
One step forward one step back seems to be the rule for Love Lab these days. Every time I start to trust that the people making this know what they’re doing there’s another misstep.
Sometimes your best plans don’t work out the way you had in mind. Sometimes your best plans weren’t very good plans in the first place.
Finally we get the whole student council assembled. The question is, does the complete group work? – Well, not in the sense of getting any actual student council work done – but in terms of comedy? Yes and no.